Launched in 2011, Envision magazine highlights ENST student and faculty research and academic achievements. It is published by the Department of Envisionmental Science and Technology and mailed out to about 3,000 recipients. It is also printed on a 100% recycled paper with soy inks. To request a copy or to submit a story idea, please send correspondence to Kintija Eigmina-Chemali at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING 2012 ISSUE
- Bright Green Future: Algal Turf Scrubber is becoming a tremendous potential for cleaning polluted waters like Chesapeake Bay.
- Revolutionizing Flood Risk Management 5 From Whales to Microbiology
- Floating Islands–Own One Today
- Booming Green Internships
- Training Soil Experts in Africa
SPRING 2011 ISSUE
- Forecasting Responses of Coastal Lands to Sea-Level Rise
- Farmers, Fertilizers, Water Pollution
- Fighting The World's Worst Invader in Your Maryland Backyard
- Breaking New Ground in Renewable Energy
- Team of 12 to Design Edible Wall